By giving your time, you can help change a child’s life.
At Variety, volunteers make up one piece of our puzzle to meet the needs of kids with disabilities.
Volunteer roles might include:
- Help us spread the word in your local community,
- Cheer on our kids during a regional presentation of equipment,
- Assist Variety in its administrative tasks at the office,
- Use your professional skills to strengthen Variety’s work,
- Help us get a foot in the door at your employer or a local organization,
- Assist us in our fundraising events…
If you have an interest in volunteering with Variety, then we would love to hear from you. As a small note, there are not a lot of opportunities to volunteer directly with our kids, but any time given truly helps us to impact our kids’ lives.